EpiTech SmartPower™ External Power Supplies
EpiTech external power supplies enable you to combine the SmartPower features you want with the peace-of-mind of using the DC supply you know and love. Connect your Sorensen or TDK Lambda supplies to our SmartPower controller for the ultimate in reliability and control.
Thoughtful Features Designed for the End User
EpiTech solutions are designed by MBE engineers to specifically address the challenges and frustrations experienced by MBE engineers in the day-to-day operations of their MBE systems. Standard features include:
- Smart interlock control
- Soft interlock recovery
- Front-panel interlock bypassing
- Up to four (4) Eurotherm 3508 programmable temperature controllers (TC’s)
- Control and monitoring of up to four (4) external power supplies
- Universal input voltage (100 – 250 VAC)
- Real-time voltage and current displayed on front panel
- Four (4) current limit displays allowing adjustment of current limit in 0.1A increments below 10A, and 1 A increments over 10A from the front panel
- Up to four (4) independently fused, illuminated power switches on rear panel
- Up to four (4) pairs of two (2) interlock inputs
- Interlock 1 disables the power supply output and is intended for vacuum integrity condition
- Interlock 2 forces the (TC) to set point 2 and is intended for water flow condition
- Serial communications (RS-422, 4-wire)
- USB configuration interface for setting external power supply parameters and modifying the serial communications parameters (protocol, data format, baud rate, and serial addresses)
For purchases, custom electronics, or questions, contact us directly.
Need more info? Get the full specifications:
Complete the form below to receive full specifications and operating instructions for EpiTech's SmartPower™ power supplies. Or contact us directly to discuss how EpiTech solutions can be integrated into your MBE operations.